Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Juiceplus :)

1. ssmith9994
    ssmith9994
    I attended a second consult group meeting with my son yesterday and was so excited that they are including Juiceplus in their discussion for nutrition. I had sleeve in 2009 and have had awesome results. Juiceplus is a product I start taking and became a distributor for the product because I believe in it so much. Chewable fruits and vegetables are so important to take to make sure we are getting the daily recommended serving. The nutritionist was great explaining what we all need to make sure we are getting the proper supplements. After my weight loss I ignored taking my protein and vitamins and my hair started getting very thin and dry. It scared me because it seemed like it happened in a day. I quickly got back on target with the things dr barker told me to take and I feel amazing. If anyone is interested in knowing more about Juiceplus please feel free to contact me. It is not a vitamin. It is vine ripen fruits and vegetables no pesticides put in capsule or gummy chewable. I know I will never eat the recommended daily dose if I were to buy at a store. A least I know I'm getting it with my Juiceplus. Good luck to all the new sleevers!!!
    Juice Plus+® - Juice Plus Official Homepage