Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Out with the old...In with the new, I mean Clothes!

1. jerri2913
    jerri2913
    I tried on a pair of capris that were in my "I'll wear when I lose weight" box of clothes and I finally fit into them today!
    I have given a lot of clothes away to my TOPS friends already.
    Giving is better than getting!
  2. brabri
    brabri
    That's awesome!! Keep up the good work...it sure feels good getting the box of "I'll wear these when I lose weight" out of the closet and they actually fit.
  3. HoustonLatina
    HoustonLatina
    Same here..I have been saving my "when I lose weight" clothes too...and I finally for into most of them :-)
  4. TX Sleeve
    TX Sleeve
    I raided my son's closet today for a shirt - one HE can't wear anymore! It was FUN!
    (but I still have suits from 5-10 years ago that I can't fit into, so they keep me humble: I know I still have a long way to go....but it's fun to celebrate the success to-date!)
  5. jerri2913
    jerri2913
    I am so excited it is hard to control my emotions!!!
    I went back to the Health Club since my incisions are healed now and it is safe to do so.
    When I went to put my suit on from last year (which was skin tight before) to my surprise I found it was too BIG!
    You can imagine my surprise and the excitement it caused.

I just HAD to go buy a new suit....what a shame, H HA.
    I knew I was losing weight, but this is the first time I had a reason to see just how much it was showing on my body.

HAPPY - HAPPY - HAPPY!
  6. OkieNurse
    OkieNurse
    I just took a BIG box of clothes to the Salvation Army to donate yesterday!! I also found A few upscale resale stores where I have bought a few pair of pants, don't want to spend too much, cause I know I won't be wearing them long! I can even sell them back!
  7. jerri2913
    jerri2913
    Good for you, OkieNurse, good for you!
  8. BenjiB
    BenjiB
    I too am pulling old clothes out of my closet, it is fun to see what now fits. Some of this stuff I hadn't worn for a long while. I am bringing back some styles from the 90's but hey whatever the 90's were good to me!
  9. OkieNurse
    OkieNurse
    BenjiB,
    I say get rid of the old! We don't intend to go back!