Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

14 day post op

1. carol62
    carol62
    Down 24lbs since the beginning of my pre op diet(two weeks post op today). I have had no vomiting, no pain what so ever. Still having a little bit of problems with fluid intake but getting better each day..This is the best thing i ever done for myself..Can't wait for 6 months post op to see where I am lol
  2. laserskingirl
    laserskingirl
    I am 3 weeks out and feel the exact same, terrific!! I do get fatigued a little easier but my main focus is water protein and vitamins!
  3. MiMiCeeBee
    MiMiCeeBee
    Congrats! I am also 2 weeks out. I have had a cold since lastFriday with productive cough. I have lost about 17 pounds in the same number of days. I can hardly eat a thing. I make sure to drink protein. Water and tea but even preed food I fill up fast, like a few teaspoons. My first Check up is tomorrow. I too tire easily. And I always feel like a lump is in my throat. This could be from the cold, congestion and sore throat too.
  4. Rdoactv
    Rdoactv
    Ill Be 2 Wks Out Tomorrow. I Wont Weigh Until Tomorrow, But As Of Monday I Was Down 20#. Feel Great, Just Tire More Quickly But Im Very Active. Finally Starting To Take More Protein At A Time And Drinking Coconut Water Gor Hydration. Good Luck All. Sorry For Caps, Im Stuck On A Setting I Cant Find :/
  5. mamie09
    mamie09
    Good Job ladies, 4 weeks post-op today down 31lbs. I can't see it however, my clothes are very big especially pants. I really don't want to shop right now. I would like to wait until down 50 lbs.
    I try to wear dresses and suits more than pants they don't look so big. Keep working we will reach our goals.
  6. srw1279
    srw1279
    I am also 2 weeks out and regret this so much. I am on 3 differnt pills for vomiting and nausea, I am always tired and in pain. I went back to work today and when I got home I was so sick I almost passed out. this journey has been so hard for me. I am hoping over tine I am as happy as you all are congrats on ur success
  7. mfifita
    mfifita
    Tmrw I get to start puréed foods, any ideas?? I'm really excited
  8. healthnut12
    healthnut12
    I am so sorry you are not doing well. Hopefully the nausea will go away in time. I take Prilosec twice a day and it helps a lot. Also be sure to eat and drink very slowly. I always pace my hallway for 10 minutes after I eat and that seems to help, too. Hang in there!
  9. Rdoactv
    Rdoactv
    SRW, I Sorry You're Having A Tough Time. I Hope You Feel Better Soon.
    Mfif, Lotsa Possibilities Chick Salad, Egg Salad, Chili, Buffalo Chicken, Refried Beans, Soups, Tuna, Turkey W/ Gravy, Mashed Taters, Roast Beef W/ Gravy Or Au Jus...Chk Out "The World AccOrding To Eggface" BlOg For Other Ideas. I Get To Start Them Soon Too, But Honestly Have Had No Hunger Or Difficulty With Hunger.Just Struggling With Fluid And Protein For Now Because I Get Full Fast And Feel No Hunger Or Thirst. Good Luck.