Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Just saying hi.....

1. jennc711
    jennc711
    Hello everyone! I just wanted to say hello since I am new to the group. I had my surgery March 20th. I'm already down 12 pounds. Starting tomorrow I start the puree diet....wish me luck! Right now, my biggest challenge is "head hunger. Also sometimes I get annoyed at the sounds my tummy makes..LOL. I am just really happy with the decision I made and I am prepared for the challenge ahead.
  2. Wormie121
    Wormie121
    Hello! The tummy noise is pretty annoying! I'm a week ahead of you and the head hunger, I agree, is probably the biggest challenge. I am 20 lbs down at 3 weeks and it feels so darn good! My doc goes from liquid to soft foods and they are going great. Good luck with your journey!!

Katie
  3. Tina Marie
    Tina Marie
    My stomach growled so loud it woke up the dog and she started barking. I had surgery on 3/13. Overall things have went really well. I am always hungry. I just eat a few ounces at a time, and a hour or so later my belly is wanting more. I guess that is pretty normal though.
  4. kallima_butterfly
    kallima_butterfly
    Congrats on the weight loss so far. I never though i would look foward to "baby food" lol
  5. mamie09
    mamie09
    GM, everyone today is a brand new day. It has been 22 days since my surgery I have lost 25 lbs I can't see it however, my clothes are really loose. I had on a beautiful yellow spring suit that I have not worn in years. I got so many compliments on that suit and how good I looked in it. I was almost in tears.

I am still having a small problem hydrating, but I am getting there please remember your protein and vitamins (those that are ready). I also take sub-lingual B-12 (under my tongue) I feel great. I will be on my stage four foods soon ( all solids). I really don't feel hungry I have to make myself eat and drink. I eat something because I have to.

Make it a great day!