Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

April 2nd 2013

1. Jose Figueroa
    Jose Figueroa
    Well I just got my surgery date today and its April 2nd 2013. Im a little nervous about the surgery, but ill be alright lol. Anyone else on Aril 2nd?
  2. Sharobert
    Sharobert
    No but mine is april 1st 2013
  3. Jose Figueroa
    Jose Figueroa
    Cool...excited?
  4. Jeanie
    Jeanie
    April 5 here and I am nervous also, but would not back down for all the money! Ready to lose this weight!
  5. Chantale
    Chantale
    Yay April 2nd for me too. Where are you getting yours?
  6. Jose Figueroa
    Jose Figueroa
    Florida. ..and you?
  7. Jose Figueroa
    Jose Figueroa
    Awesome...I got a buddy for April 2nd lol
  8. dartis2000
    dartis2000
    My surgey date is April 1st. April's Fools Day I'm excited but a little nervous.
    Good Luck to all my April Sleevers!
  9. Jenjen5159
    Jenjen5159
    I'm hoping for April 3rd as soon as the dr office calls me...Monday will mark 3 weeks since my approval and I've heard nothing
  10. dawnbarnard
    dawnbarnard
    April 2nd here. Heading to Mexico though.
  11. sheriwilliams
    sheriwilliams
    I am April 1st with Dr. Garcia. Anyone else using him?
  12. ShelleyR
    ShelleyR
    I am April 3rd in Mexico
  13. sjahoward
    sjahoward
    I'm April 2nd as well in Victoria, BC Canada!
  14. Zeekecavaricci
    Zeekecavaricci
    My date is April 5th with Dr. Almanza in Tijuana. I can't wait to get my lap band out and get my sleeve in.
  15. queen
    queen
    Jeepers! I am not until the 29! Ya all will be weeks into recovery!
  16. LBurtie
    LBurtie
    04/04/13 for me! And my excitement is totally overshadowing any fear or anxiety. All I can think about is finally having some hope in this lifelong battle of the bulge. I realize it will be a journey and there may be ups and downs but I am so ready to have the new me unveil! I'm tired of the yo yo dieting. People think this is the easy way out but it definitely is not. They dont understand what a commitment this requires.
  17. Beccapaige
    Beccapaige
    April 1st for me!! In Dallas with Dr Kim.
  18. icandothis
    icandothis
    April 3rd. Dr. G with Abington Memorial Hospital. Excited, nervous and a little scared all wrapped up in one. LOL I am really looking forward to the next chapter of my new life and it's a pleasure to be sharing it with everyone on this site.
  19. Dunamys
    Dunamys
    Im having mine on april 24 with dr quinones sergio in mexico .... Counting the days :0)
  20. cparnell
    cparnell
    April 9 in Mexico dr Almanza
  21. Terrybellwith4kids
    Terrybellwith4kids
    I'm having mine April 12th dr mcphail Raleigh nc can't wait so excited
  22. dartis2000
    dartis2000
    Had my surgery on Monday the 1st. I was able to go home last nite. It wasn't bad per my doctor it was pretty boring! Uneventful is what he said. I'm sore but I'ok.
  23. LBurtie
    LBurtie
    Tomorrow's my day! I just downed my magnesium citrate! BLEH! but it just lets me know how close I am to surgery. i doubt I will sleep tonight. I slept so much last night. I'm PUMPED! Let's do this!!!