Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Thoughts from a hotel bed in San Diego, CA...

1. gotur20ty
    gotur20ty
    Well, the flight went pretty well to say the least. I am not as tired as I would like to be especially since it is technically 322AM at home right now. I do know that the 9am pickup time at the airport tomorrow (19th) will be brutal if I don't clock out now. Anyway, I hope the best for all those going in tomorrow and maybe we'll pass. I will post as soon as I can after surgery, then again, I will hopefully have a chance to post in morning beforehand....
  2. Time4me
    Time4me
    You will do great and be so happy when all the weight starts falling off. Best thing I ever did for myself!
  3. WyomingDiva
    WyomingDiva
    We are lurking to hear about your day!
  4. cawa76018
    cawa76018
    where did you fly from? let me know about your whole experience including when you got picked up. i'm planning miney at end of month but i am a little scare.
  5. gotur20ty
    gotur20ty
    Sorry I am just now posting...i could've cared less about getting on a computer since the surgery. I have experienced a lot of nausuea. Each day does get better and I get to go home tomorrow! I brought a guest, so it has been an even better experience. The hotel is very nice...get with you phone company in regards to messaging and connectivity of the internet. It will charge you high prices!!! Well, I am going to lay down. I had leak test this morning and I just had pain meds (not great) a little bit ago and I walked...so I am going to go lay down with my sippy cup...heehee. nitenite
  6. ealicano
    ealicano
    Whats there wi fi at the hotel?
  7. robsmith
    robsmith
    She had the worst of us thus far. She has come along way since the first night. We are all now family. And don't ask mr. Bentancourt about his butt...lol