Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

February 28th anyone?

1. lisa1029
    lisa1029
    Anyone getting the surgery on Thursday feb 28th?

Lisa
  2. winningbylosing
    winningbylosing
    February 28th here... Started the liquid diet on the 14th. Its not to bad, i am having 2 protein shakes a day and an atkins protein bar and small low carb meal. Most likely 3oz of meat and a vegetables. last night we went out to eat i have a 6oz steak (gave half to my son) with green beans. For breakfast this morning will be having steamed cabbage a favorite of mine.

I am from NJ, i have 5 children and started the process in November. Cant wait to find out my surgery time
  3. FreeSpirit
    FreeSpirit
    My surgery date is also Feb 28th, excited, anxious, entire host of emotions!!!
  4. flipflopgirl
    flipflopgirl
    Good luck!!!! It will be here BEFORE you know it AND it is so worth it!!!! I was sleeved 2/1/13 and so far it's been great!!!!! Not one single problem so far!!!!! Keep us posted!!!!
  5. lisa1029
    lisa1029
    Awesome! Even though I've been really good with the pre-diet and I've lost 5 lbs in 2 days.. mentally it's soooo hard!!! Specially since I work this weekend and everyone is ordering pizza and crap! I've been so good but it's hard. Eating my appleasauce and SF chocolate pudding and slimfast shakes.
    It's awesome to know there's others going through the same thing!
  6. alfasig
    alfasig
    I'm the 28th as well. Good Luck Everyone!!!
  7. Catsrule
    Catsrule
    Me too on the .28th