Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Tomorrow is the Day

1. JohnWO1972
    JohnWO1972
    Finally...less than 24 hours till the "Official" start of my new life. I'm super excited and a little nervous. Aren't we all? Best of luck to all of you February 18th sleevers. Here's to the life and body we've always dreamed of... See you on the other side!
  2. flipflopgirl
    flipflopgirl
    Praying for a safe surgery and an easy recovery!!!! Soon you'll be sleeved and oh how sweet it is!!!!! I was sleeved 2/1/13 but so far it's been great!!!!! Good luck and keep us posted!!!!!!
  3. Dreamer25
    Dreamer25
    I wish u a speedy recovery and the best of luck
  4. Lissy
    Lissy
    Good luck! I was sleeved February 7th and the recovery pretty much sucked for a week and now is getting better. My advise is to make sure you get a big enough prescription of pain meds, I had to go to the doctor to get more. Plan on being out of commission for a week, no cleaning or chores. I read that most people are feeling better in a few days so that's what I anticipated which worried me when I wasn't healing that fast. All that said I'm 16lbs lighter in 10 days and my energy is already way above pre-op! Good luck! It's a whole different world.
  5. Truecarm
    Truecarm
    Good luck and safe recovery. I had my sleeved on 2/6th doing a lot better now. U will be out of commission for little while but just take the time to relax and make full recovery. Best of luck to you.
  6. TinaF1971
    TinaF1971
    Good luck! My surgery is tomorrow, also!
  7. cherylbl
    cherylbl
    Good luck
  8. lisa1029
    lisa1029
    Good Luck!!