Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

January 28....anyone? anyone?.........

1. tawny
    tawny
    Hi friends! Going in for surgery 1/28 with Dr Quinones in Tijuana. Anyone else? Even to a different doctor?
  2. slapperuski
    slapperuski
    Me too! I am with Dr. Cabrera though. Good luck with your surgery and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
  3. fatgirl2013
    fatgirl2013
    Good luck! I'm going on the 31 to Juarez with Dr Rodriguez.
  4. wini
    wini
    I will be there dr Ortiz mi hosp
  5. Nikki0806
    Nikki0806
    I am scheduled for the 28th also. Dr. Trace Curry in Evendale, OH
    Are you nervous? I am anxious/excited/nervous all at the same time! I am worried I am not sure what to do after surgery, making sure I get in all the protein they want me to. I think they need to give me a grocery list & meal plan or something!
  6. letriciac915
    letriciac915
    Best wishes, I am having surgery on Jan 28 as well with Dr. Mitchell. Wishing you a speedy recovery!
  7. pinnie
    pinnie
    Best wishes! I am going in on 30th in Perth Western Australia with Dr Kevin Dolan xxo
  8. mojojojo
    mojojojo
    Hi I had mine 29/1/13 in Christchurch nz with dr flint
  9. efh56
    efh56
    I had mine on the 28th, too, with Dr. Turnquest in Houston. I lost 21 lbs in the first 10 days but have been at a stand still for 3-4 days. Ugh!! Since we're all about the same distance post-op, I'd love to know how your eating is going so far. I'm on a "soft" diet now. In addition to liquids, I'm having hot cereal, yogurt, pinto beans, etc. but I'm having some pretty painful abdominal lain after I swallow the soft food. It hurts in my chest and then my belly. While in the hospital, the dr said it was natural muscle spasms. It makes eating not enjoyable...at all. Are you guys experiencing that, too? I think I'm calling the dr. tomorrow.