Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Time to Weigh in !

1. only me
    only me
    how is everyone going? My first official weigh in 7 days post op - Minus 4.8kg or 11 pounds. How is that comparing with everyone else?.
  2. Shrinky Dink
    Shrinky Dink
    Congratulations Tracey thats awesome. Im 8 days out and yesterday 7 day weigh in was 5.2kg so were on parr wooohoooo how are the drinks going???
  3. only me
    only me
    Urgh sick of shakes ... Lol. Great loss!!!
  4. amykarryn
    amykarryn
    17 days post op and minus 21 pounds. think i may be hitting the infamous stall. about to start soft food diet today, finally!
  5. JUDITH
    JUDITH
    I'm 7 days out and down 21 lbs. SICK of liquid! My teeth are wondering why they are there.
  6. MauiMelissa
    MauiMelissa
    Aloha my fellow Jan sisters/brothers!
    7 days post op and down 254 to 243= 11 lbs! Just home from Puerto Vallarta yesterday. Recouping the last week at a resort really cant be beat! Sooo glad that I am off work til 2/4 to settle into my new life with my new tummy... I named her "Minny". She and I are getting to know each other again! I am beyond grateful, hopeful, and a bit emotional. Afteralll, I know I just made a decision that saved my life... sniffle sniffle!
    xomelissa
  7. Naes
    Naes
    I had my weigh in post-op day 8 & I think I lost about 4.3kgs. I was having a REALLY bad day & felt disappointed that I hadn't lost more!! I was starving, emotional (teary) & suffering from buyers remorse; questioning "why didn't I just practice some self control & stop being such a greedy pig?" I could've avoided this bloody liquid only diet?!? Don't worry reality sunk in- there is no turning back, the surgery has been done & if I had self control I would've lost weight instead of just getting bigger! So... today was a much better day & I'm 10kgs down since the 1st of Jan yay !!!
  8. slim_again
    slim_again
    I'm not 7 days out yet, gimme another couple of days and I'll weigh. I weighed too soon after surgery and was up a pound more than going in!��
  9. lindmar
    lindmar
    Are we counting the pre-op? If so I'm down 17 lbs. If not, I'm down 7 pounds. I feel "fixed" and so relieved after about 20 years of yo-yo misery!!!
  10. Texas Girl
    Texas Girl
    Well, I've only weighed once since post-op, which was 7 days out, and I was only down 4 lbs from my surgery day weight. I was, however, still UP 7 lbs when I was weighed 2 days post-op, so I didn't expect anything spectacular after only 5 more days. ;-)

Including pre-op diet, I was down an even 20 lbs at 7 days post-op.

Great losses everyone!!
  11. Peddlesrn1
    Peddlesrn1
    I'm 7 days out down 8 lbs .. That is on my scale going to dr in am ! Can't wait for different menu ugh
  12. Hlydly
    Hlydly
    I agree with Lindmar -- I definitely feel free of the hunger beast! This has made me feel very empowered and in control of my body. I am 16 days out and 11 pounds down from day of surgery. Best part is that I am 2 pounds from one-der-land.....can't wait!!!
  13. ScarlettO
    ScarlettO
    14 days out and 12 pounds down from post op day 1 weight.
  14. only me
    only me
    Awesome everyone. I feel so much better. I have not told anyone about my surgery but today 2 people already commented my face looks thinner.
  15. Naes
    Naes
    Funny because I've been told my face looks thinner too. I'd prefer they'd said my butt looks thinner but never mind a compliments still a compliment
  16. Texas Girl
    Texas Girl
    I have also been told my face is considerably thinner. Ha!
  17. Smitlien
    Smitlien
    I had surgery the 17th January and down 5kg so that is I think 11 Ibs
  18. DragonsLoard
    14 days post-op and 14 lbs down...
  19. alanna
    alanna
    4 days out, and down 4 lbs from the day of surgery
  20. Rachel Idol
    Rachel Idol
    5 days post-op 6.8 lbs down since surgery counting since pre-op diet 15.
  21. jencc17
    jencc17
    Well, the ten day diet, I dropped 16 pounds and now, 6 days post op, an additional 7!
  22. jencc17
    jencc17
    P.S. My nurse at the hospital told me not to get disappointed but the reality is they pump you so full of fluids while in the hospital, it will take a few days to lose that water weight. Keep at it, the scale is moving doooowwwn!
  23. nayla
    nayla
    Goooo January sleeevers .. I'm 10 days post op. And lost 9 kg .. as u said Trecy all commented that my face look thinner
    Yes yes yes !!!
  24. Alli76
    Alli76
    When I got home I was up 10lbs from the IV fluids. I'm 6 days out and I lost the IV weight + 5lbs. Good luck to everyone!