Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

cash or debit

1. euvette
    euvette
    Pk, im having surgery on Friday, my fiance will be accompany me. Will he need to bring cash or debit for his meals and does the hospital have a cafeterias?
  2. euvette
    euvette
    I meant ok, sorry about the typos. :-)
  3. zmdh39
    Yes, he will need to bring cash for food. I wouldn't worry about converting it or anything, every place I went to took both currencies. I don't think the facility has a cafeteria, but I am pretty sure there is like a gas station close to it where he can get snacks. I do know that when you get to the Real Del Rio there is a restaurant, but it is not open 24 hours. When I was at the hotel there is a gas station, and a starbucks that I know is within walking distance, Jammy and I strolled out there our last night for coffee. The guy at the front desk also told me there was a restaurant that you can walk to after the one in the hotel is closed.
  4. judy79
    judy79
    YAY euvette!!!!! Can't wait to hear your story!!!
  5. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Euvette, My hubby took cash and there is a Chinese Restaurant with in walking distance, like across the street. Also a Starbucks and a gas station with snacks. good luck to you!!!
  6. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    The hotel has room service and I paid with US cash for everything. The hospital has no food. He can bring some snacks in a bag over the border too. GOOD LUCK!
  7. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    I know your excited your surgery is almost here!! You have any questions let us know!!
  8. judy79
    judy79
    I doubt they will want a cashiers check lol. jk
  9. euvette
    euvette
    Thanks ladies!I will update after surgery on tomorrow!