Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

The new ME date approaching!!

1. BellaBelle
    BellaBelle
    This is still a dream for me n I cant seem to wake up, my date is approaching slowly but surely..August 27, is the day I begin the new me. I am so scared but excited anyone else feeling this way?
  2. Michellelynn1236
    Michellelynn1236
    Hello! Best of luck to you! I hope your recovery is fast and you will be up and about soon! My surgery is September 17th! I will be happy to hear about yoru progress! Where in PA? I am Philly...
  3. BraelynsGrammy
    BraelynsGrammy
    Hi! I'm in York PA. Finally someone close!

I often wonder how many people in my pre-surgery nutrition classes actually went through with the surgery because noone is on here!
  4. Michellelynn1236
    Michellelynn1236
    I was also hopin to meet more people from my area! How are you all feeling?
  5. luvle1gh
    luvle1gh
    Good morning PA sleevers, im from Philly, had my sleeve done on10/22/12 and doing very well, off of pre-surgery meds for diabetes and high blood pressure except for one blood pressure pill that has been cut in half. I'm soooo excited i found this blog because I too thought everyone was far away.
  6. luvle1gh
    luvle1gh
    Good morning PA sleevers, im from Philly, had my sleeve done on10/22/12 and doing very well, off of pre-surgery meds for diabetes and high blood pressure except for one blood pressure pill that has been cut in half. I'm soooo excited i found this blog because I too thought everyone was far away.
  7. Michellelynn1236
    Michellelynn1236
    Hi, I am from Philly as well! Congrats on the medications! I had my surgery at Hahnemann, How are you feeling?? Hope everyone is doing well!
  8. DizExhaled
    DizExhaled
    Hi all! Im Dawn & my surgery is scheduled for 12/20. I'll be having it done by Dr Noel Williams at Univ of Penn. im super nervous but also super excited
  9. Smccabe
    Smccabe
    Tomorrow is the big date. Anxious, worried, and happy the day is almost here. Having surgery in Harrisburg