Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

New and 5'11

1. Kindheart
    Kindheart
    Hi just wanted to introduce myself, this group caught my eye because I'm a tall gal and I had the sleeve in April 2015. I have NO regrets! I started out at 363 and weigh 273 as of October 15th,2015, I've lost 90 lbs in 6 months! I'd like to lose another 90 in the next 6 months! Feel free to ask me anything, I love sharing my experiences!
  2. RobyneYvette
    RobyneYvette
    Hello, it's nice to know I'm not alone, I am 5'11 too, I can't wait for my date 11/23/15 I am so excited about my new life journey. Glad everything is going great for you! Can you give me one thing that you found to be the most important after surgery?
  3. usarmy
    usarmy
    Hey ladies, i finally got my surgery date which is next week 28 Oct. When i heard the date i got so nervous. Next week it's like all i learn prior to i've just forgotten. I want to go grocery shopping but someone told me no your taste buds will change. Will i'm a tall girl to and get tired of people telling me but you carry it so well. I say tell that to my cpac, high blood, high colestrol, diabeties..i guest that's enough. Please keep in touch.