Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

15 month check-in.......how is everyone?!?

1. Bella66
    Bella66
    Would love to know how everyone is doing??? How is your eating habits? How is your excercise habits?
    What are your stats? Are you happy with how things have turned out?? Just checking in on everyone! It's been a long time since i've been on here!!

Sw: 260
    cw: 170
    gw: 160

was excercising until i tore my rotator cuff then had surgery now in recovery for shoulder surgery. Hope to begin excercising again in a few months. My eating habits are for the most part healthy but i tend to eat bad when i'm depressed/stressed. Overall, i've been happy with my decision! Can't wait to hear from you guys! Post pics! I did!
  2. CyndiS
    CyndiS
    I am doing great! Thanks for asking! I am so happy to have had this surgery. It has changed my life in so many positive ways! It is the best decision I ever made.
    For the most part, I feel pretty good. I still take the acid blocker. I can't eat ice cream at all. I don't really go out for dinner anymore. I can only have 2 alcoholic beverages. Other than that, I am doing pretty well.

I am not at my goal weight, yet. I realize that the surgery is not 100 percent of the answer. My weight loss stopped but I have not gained anything back. I don't do too well on the low carb diet because I don't really like meat.

sw 216
    cw 170
    gw 150

I recommend the surgery to anyone who asks! Do you recommend?
  3. parisienne
    parisienne
    I'm good...down from 218 to 143 Have learned that I do need to monitor mindless eating...as we get further along I realized I can 'eat more' but have to spread it out a bit...and that is a dangerous place to be...I have read about head hunger but I had no physical hunger for the last 12-13 months so to be 'hungry' is challenging...I am realizing it is head hunger and am careful about it...am working to stay at same or lose a bit more...overall the biggest thing I find I have a problem with is fresh fruit and fresh raw vegetables...can't seem to 'stomach' them...have found that juicing raw veg is great for me ...helps with the digestive process...constipation has been the biggest challenge and whenever I don't drink enough water or eat enough fresh fruit and vegetables it get's miserable....have NOOOO regrets....am VERYYYYYYYYYY happy!
  4. Healthy Aly
    Healthy Aly
    Hi all,
    Best decision I made for myself - BMI now 21.9 ( in the middle of healthy weight range), so happy!
    I use metric..... So I've lost 50kgs all up & down 5 dress sizes, I pinch myself all the time!
    I do get people saying "you are too skinny & you have no bum etc" but I just say that I'm happy & healthy....that seems to stop them being negative.
    Went on a trip to Europe last year & I can't tell you how much energy I had with all of the walking around the cities & up many marble steps in historic places, it was fantastic not having aching joints, exhaustion or breathlessness I've suffered previously.
    I'm very conscious of what I eat now & I would say 95% of the time I stick to a very healthy regime, with just the odd small treat. I've maintained my weight loss since September - within a kilo of my bottom weight of 65kg.

I hope everyone else in the group has had as much success as me & is out there loving life!
    All the best,
    Aly
  5. Narasweet
    Narasweet
    Well hello team!!
    I had not been here in ages, I have maintained the 35 kg loss and do a lot more physical stuff, stretches, long walks etc. I am totally thrilled with where I am, wearing 18D bra, clothing 16/18 tops, pants from size 14-18 depends how stretchy the fabric is. Still off all diabetic meds, have a life now, some have lost more, whereas I have not got to my goal, still trying, eat more protein but what I want, just small meals, great to hear from a few of you, sends hugs and best wishes for a better happier you xxx