Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

October 6 Sleever - What I'm doing/thinking this weekend

1. Roses
    Roses
    Hi October 6ers,

I thought I'd get us together to connect before our experience on Monday so we can get through it together. I'll be checking the group on and off this weekend and will be posting too. Everyone doing what I'm doing? - cleaning the house, new sheets on the bed, food shopping and getting stage 3 foods in the house...all while trying not to worry and remembering to be excited to:?
  2. Michelle-B
    Michelle-B
    I'm feeling terrified, excited and trying to cope with my fear of anesthesia. I was fortunate to not have to be on a 2 week prep liquid diet.
  3. Roses
    Roses
    Michelle. How did you do? We are now on the sleeved side. Yay us!!!
  4. Michelle-B
    Michelle-B
    I'm having trouble moving around, and have a really bad headache, but the great thing is that I'm NOT hungry
  5. mamarella
    mamarella
    Hi, I'm having surgery on October 20th and am excited but very nervous. Scared of anesthesia, feeling nauseous and having heart burn.
  6. rmcrinna
    rmcrinna
    got sleeved on the 7th so here I am not hungry but looking at food and feeling annoyed.
  7. Katie14
    Katie14
    mamarella hope everything went well today!!

rmcrinna I feel the same way. I'm not hungry or particularly craving anything but sometimes feels frustrated when everyone else is eating. The emotional part is way tougher at this point because you don't feel physically hungry.
  8. rmcrinna
    rmcrinna
    So I've notice my hunger has came back. I was hoping my hunger would disappear forever but I Guess not. I get full fast and still tring to get my protein in cause Im so sick of my shakes and they get me so gassy. So now, Im shopping for other protein stuff. Im able to drink my crystal light no prblem there. I think Im on that " 3 week stall" I have not lost any weight actually I gained a few lbs. But I think it was due to me being on that time of the month because today Ive finally went back down to my weight loss from last week. This week my focus is to do more walking and trying to get that protein in. I hope all is well and hope to read on your journey as well.