Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Weight updates and calorie intake

1. Jessica RN
    Jessica RN
    Hi all of my January sleevers!! My tart weight was 243 and current weight is 174. I see people not as far out as me at a lower weight than me and I'm worried I'm eating too many calories. My goal is 140 and since things are slowing down I'm concerned. Can everyone please put their start, current and goal weight and also howany calories you are taking in and how much exercise. Thank you in advance. Atill best decision I ever made
  2. denny2468
    denny2468
    For me I'm not counting calories, nor do I go to the gym. Just busy in my everyday life. I'm maintain my weight at about 160 and am happy with that. Just keep working on it, you will get there.
  3. Wrightone111
    Wrightone111
    Hi Jessica RN,

I think it's all an individual thing and had the same concerns as you at one point in time. Now I just do what I do and let the weight do what it's going to do. However, I will tell you that my starting weight was 329, my current weight is 245. I haven't set a personal goal weight and I personally think the doctor's goal weight is too low for me and my body. I work out 5-6x per week, cardio and strength training. Some people may consider my calories on the high side (ranging from 1000-1600) but since I tend to exercise a lot, my nutritionist was fine with it. I should mention that I don't officially count them but since I still track in MFP to know my protein intake, I do monitor it a little.

I just recently reached out to another member to ask them about calorie intake and they advised me to play around with it and see what happens. I think I've had pretty good luck so far so maybe you should try the same.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns.

Best wishes,
    Kimberlee
  4. billiebennett
    billiebennett
    Hi There,
    I started at about 217 and am now at 161. I'm not counting calories and haven't started working out yet either. I am just trying to eat what I can since Its so hard to even get in most foods I just eat what I want. I feel good and am not too worried about watching calories at this time. Just want to get my protein and vitamins in at this point. Your doing great Jessica you have lost a lot you should be very proud and not worry about the scale but how you feel which you have to be feeling pretty good about yourself as I know I feel a lot better about myself that's for sure.
  5. slags68
    slags68
    My starting weight was 306 and I am currently 219, but I will tell you that my loss has slowed down. I seem to only lose weight the week of my period believe it or not. I wonder if it's the hormone's from the birth control pills effecting how I lose. I get in between 1000-1200 calories on average but don't go by calories. I do protein tracking on My Fitness Pal. So I mainly look at that. If you are much below 1200 it would tell you are eating too few calories.

Keep up the good work!
  6. Preston41
    Preston41
    My starting weight was 244 i am currently at 149 my goal is 140. I eat around 800 calories a day. I workout around 5 days a week i just started boot camp 3 times a week and love it. The weight has been creeping off for months but i really am happy where i am at except for the extra skin and i have an appointment on the 30th this month for a consultation on a lower body lift. I also joined a kickball team I like to keep busy and active