30 days - post op

1. teresalee32
    teresalee32
    I lost 42 pounds in one month....
    I wonder what next month will hold...
    if I lose another 42 pounds, ... that would be awesome
  2. Nick Nic
    Nick Nic
    You ROCK! That is a lot of weight in a month. For July I lost 42 total including the pre op diet.
  3. BillyJ
    BillyJ
    Great job. Friday the 15th will be 1 month for me and so far I have lost 36 lbs. Keep up the good work.
  4. fitz
    fitz
    Wow!! That sure was a lot of weight to lose in 1 month. I have lost a total of 52 lb since I started this process in January. On the morning of surgery I was 210 and now I am 183.5. I have dogs and purchased a 52 lb bag a dog food recently. WOW!!! Let me tell you lifting that bag really put the weight loss in a whole new prospective for me. If you haven't tried that yet, you have to do it.
    Congratulations on the success you have had.
  5. Imblesssed71
    Imblesssed71
    Hey!!! You all are doing awesome!!! When I started this journey in April, I weighted 247 lb. on the day of surgery I was 240. It will be 1 month on August 14th. I weighted in this am at 223. Total weight loss 24 ls. Sometimes I hear the stories of others and get discouraged, but I coming to realize that this journey is really personal. So, I think we are all doing great.
  6. Chunky
    Chunky
    I lost 14 pounds the first month. My surgery was 7/22.

I have PCOS, no thyroid, am a woman at 42 yrs of age, and was relatively low BMI at 201 starting weight. So, I did not expect to lose fast, and I am not. On the upside, I am told I may have less skin stretching issues since my skin will have time to adapt. But if I had lost 42 I'd be 28 away from my goal. Unfortunately that is not in the cards for me.

Congrats to you all who was losing super fast though.