Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

10 month check in!

1. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    Hi everyone! It's been 10 months! How is everyone? I'm now down 133 lbs, made low carb how protein a lifestyle change. My husband is down about 120 lbs also. We exercise 5 days a week for 2 hours, weights and cardio. We still stick to the diet the doctor gave us.
  2. mrslml2002
    mrslml2002
    Doing well here. Almost down 80 pounds. 20 more to go. I love eating less. I am training for a ten mile walk at the end of August. Keep up the good work.
  3. BC35
    BC35
    You guys are doing great! I'm 78 lbs down and goal is 10 more lbs although I might change the goal to 130lb if I make it to 140. I have been losing weight so slowly now. Only 3 lbs this month. It's always been slow 2-3 lbs/wk usually 5 lbs per month after the original rapid fall but lately it feels like a battle rather than not. I know I need to step it up in the exercise department... working out 3x/wk and I've started slipping in too many treats. Not feeling the restriction I did before and finding my old habits are easy to go back to. Depressing to think that even after 10 months of good lifestyle change I can revert back so easily. Hoping I can work through this and make the changes necessary to get rid of bad habits and onto permanent good ones.