Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Is there not anyone having surgery on July 24 with me..only four days to go...

1. Alanna goat farmer
    Alanna goat farmer
    I am getting so nervous, four more sleeps and I am on my way to MEXICO to be sleeved...not sleeping well at all, don't get me wrong I am so looking forward to this new beginning. I keep telling myself I am doing to all for the right reasons, but still so hard doing something for me...
  2. secretblonde
    secretblonde
    Don't stress!! You will be fine ... hundreds have gone there alone before you .... weather is great in san diego/TJ .... bring earplugs and gas x strips!! Best of luck on your journey! !
  3. llburbach
    llburbach
    It will be here and done before you know it. I made some really great friendships with other ladies when I went to Mexico. Remember if you get nervous just breathe, breathe and breathe.

Laura
  4. Dawnrogers7
    Dawnrogers7
    Good luck! Another thing to bring if you are bringing a heating pad-an extension cord. Outlets are across the room from the bed.
  5. Cyndy-loo
    Cyndy-loo
    The journey you are on is an amazing experience and one I hope you enjoy. There will be tough days, especially just after surgery but nothing you can't handle. I love not being a slave to food. I feel free and because I am almost 40 pounds lighter my body feels free as well.
  6. Alanna goat farmer
    Alanna goat farmer
    thanks everyone, I am packed and ready!! two more sleep then on my way!! keep you all posted!
  7. Cbcatlover
    Cbcatlover
    I am trying to pass on words of wisdom to you..take your own pain meds. The hospital has no narcotics. Liquid from your doctor here would be best. I could not believe this. I was miserable for that night in the hospital. Other than that,,,the experience was great, and no buyers remorse. I love my sleeve.
  8. rzrgirl
    rzrgirl
    I thought they provided pain medicine?? I will see you there. Surgery Friday
  9. secretblonde
    secretblonde
    I got LOTS of pain meds.. and lots to take home tooo.... no clue what that other person is talking about ...
  10. Lovelyladylasvegas
    Lovelyladylasvegas
    I'm having surgery on July 25. I'll see you there!