Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Getting enough liquids

1. Michele Kaye
    Michele Kaye
    I'm having a really hard time getting in the 6-8 glasses of water/ liquids a day. With having to wait 30 min before and after the 3 meals, and does that go for the 2 snacks a day too? I usually don't drink anything when I first get up in the morning, but go straight to breakfast, then wait 30 min. I'm a little he hesitant to take my calcium if I'm not getting at least 48 oz of water in a day.
  2. Taswitzer
    Taswitzer
    I have tried to keep my weekdays on a bit of a schedule so I make sure to get it in. I wake up about 6:30, and I drink a 16.9 oz bottle of water before 8:00. Then I eat at 8:30. At 9:30 I have 8 oz milk with a scoop of protein powder in it. I start another 16.9 oz bottle and try to have it done before noon. I eat lunch sometime between 12:00 and 1:00. I start a third 16.9 oz bottle of water half an hour after lunch and just keep it with me until dinnertime. At 3:00 I have an 11 oz protein shake. I usually start a 4th bottle of water after dinner and sometimes start and finish a 5th before bed.
  3. Cfamily6
    Cfamily6
    @ Taswitzer - Thank you for breaking down your schedule.. I sooo needed a sample of someones day as I too have been struggling with water, I actually drink more non-sweetened tea than water.
  4. Michele Kaye
    Michele Kaye
    Thank you for the quick reply. Seems I need to schedule my water intake. ��
  5. Katandmah
    Katandmah
    It is still such a struggle for me too. I feel like it is a good day when I get to 32 ounces. It is definitely a work in progress!