Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

April 15th

1. dianer1
    dianer1
    I can't believe my surgery is only 11 days away! I have been waiting and working on this since June 2013. I'm so thankful for this opportunity. Anyone else having surgery with Dr. Lopez or Osuna in TJ on the 15th?
  2. Vanessa2
    Vanessa2
    Yay. You have the same date as me. I am going to Dr.Ortiz at MI hospital and staying at the Marriott. Maybe we will see each other. I haven't found d anyone else the same date as of yet��. How are you doing with your pre op diet? Mine is okay, a few headaches from lack of caffeine and a bit tired from low calories I think. Good luck!
  3. dianer1
    dianer1
    I'm doing om with it but it's hard to break old habits! I will also be at Mi Doctor so I be we will see each other. I fly in on Monday and will be staying at the Marriott too. These next 10 days can't go by fast enough!
  4. Bevychick
    Bevychick
    My surgery is also on the 15th in the US and this first week of pre-op has been so difficult but my diet consisted of 800 calories and protein only, how is your going?
  5. Cassie2
    Cassie2
    I will be there on the 11thand surgery on the 12 of April with Lopez maybe we will cross paths.
  6. Vanessa2
    Vanessa2
    Cassie Sounds like you will pave the way! I look forward to hearing and seeing how you do. Good luck. See you there!
  7. Cassie2
    Cassie2
    Cassie2 I too will have surgery on April 12 with Lopez. Crazy we both share the same name! See you there!