Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Just got my surgery date! April 7th

1. adroser
    adroser
    I just got off the phone with my surgeons office and my surgery is scheduled for April 7th, as long as everything goes through ok with the insurance. The coordinator said she doesn't see any reason why it won't go through just fine though. I honestly didn't think it would happen this fast, but I'm so excited it's in less than 2 weeks!

Anyone else having surgery this day? Anyone else having surgery in N. California region?

I go in for my pre-op appt on April 3rd.
  2. Lee6Lee
    Lee6Lee
    Wonderful for you!
  3. mynewlife14
    mynewlife14
    Yay!! What hospital are you using? I am doing mine on the 14th at Rogue in Medford Oregon. We are almost to the losers bench!!
  4. time4me2
    time4me2
    My surgery is scheduled for that date also. Doing the pre op diet now. Trying to find a protein shake I can tolerate. How is the pre op gong for you?
  5. adroser
    adroser
    I'm having mine done in Fresno, CA.

Haven't started my Pre-op diet yet. My surgeon only requires a 2 day liquid diet, but I'm thinking about doing it for a week. So glad to actually meet others who are having surgery around the same time as me!
  6. lizbutterfly0504
    lizbutterfly0504
    Congrats!! I am in TX and being sleeved on the 8th. I can't believe already less than 2weeks away. When I heard the date it became real & surreal all at the same time. It's day 4 of my liquid diet and it seems like yesterday started before you know it the weekend will be over & you will have 7 days. Exciting
  7. lizbutterfly0504
    lizbutterfly0504
    Congrats!! I am in TX and being sleeved on the 8th. I can't believe already less than 2weeks away. When I heard the date it became real & surreal all at the same time. It's day 4 of my liquid diet and it seems like yesterday started before you know it the weekend will be over & you will have 7 days. Exciting
  8. jacquidaniels
    jacquidaniels
    I'm April 7th as well in Michigan!