Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Syntrax Fuzzy Navel

1. Janeanne67
    Janeanne67
    Hi

I see heaps of posts from people in America saying how great the Syntrax Nectar range of protein shakes are, especially the Fuzzy Navel flavour, just wondering if anyone in Australia has tried their range and what you thought of them. I have found a few sites that have it here in Australia, it is expensive but just thought it would be nice to try a fruit juice type protein powder since most are choc or vanilla. I think I might try the Road Side Lemonade also. I am having my surgery in March and just want to have a few different shakes on hand.

I have bought the Vital Strength Define Women's Vanilla to try as it has the lowest carbs and highest protein that I could find, that was cheap from Coles and saw it listed as one of the best on a few fitness sites. Anyway would love to know if anyone has tried the Syntrax.
  2. Narasweet
    Narasweet
    I tried a different one, cannot remember the name, got a small range of flavours on eBay, hated them, a nasty after taste...also do not stock up too much as your tastes may well chane after surgery, mine did, good luck
  3. Janeanne67
    Janeanne67
    Hi Christine

I know I have tried some samples and nearly died, can't believe anyone would be able to drink them. I went ahead and bought the Fuzzy Navel, thought not that many people could say it was nice and be wrong, I haven't tried it as like you say your tastes change so I thought if I don't try it now then I can't say I liked it before but not after my op. Hanging to give it a go though, damn all those people better have been right.
  4. Narasweet
    Narasweet
    How did you go with the fuzzy navel?
  5. Janeanne67
    Janeanne67
    Well that was a waste of money wasn't it lol. Christine I threw the fuzzy navel and the roadside lemonade in the bin, tried them both twice and just couldn't do them, honestly they were the most disgusting things I have ever tried to drink. I can't fathom how anyone could like them surely the people on here that rave about them must work for them, it's not really possible to think they taste nice.