Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery March 10, 2014

1. April_2014
    April_2014
    Is anybody going for surgery on March 10th? I just joined this site today and I am soooo nervous and sooooo excited about my date coming up!! I would love to hear any words of encouragement. All of my co workers, friends, and family (the ones I told which is VERY FEW) think I have lost my mind for going through with this surgery....especially in Mexico. It's hard to let people know that you just need them to respect your decision and be supportive. Oh well, hopefully this group will fill in the support gap that I don't have from family and friends. I am looking at this as a new chapter in my life and I couldn't be more excited.
  2. Trevsmum
    Trevsmum
    Hi April,

I am having surgery on the 10th with Dr. Almanza! I am sorry that you have not had supportive reactions from your friends and family. I have been selective of who I have told as well because I did not want to hear negativity. Only a couple had concerns about Mexico, but were put at ease once I gave them the details. When are you arriving in San Diego? I am looking forward to meeting you!
    Blessings~
    Tracy
  3. Trevsmum
    Trevsmum
    OH! I thought it was Feb 10. Well, I won't meet you this time! My surgery is in 12 days
  4. kokopelligirl2
    kokopelligirl2
    I just had the surgery the 30th. All is great. The gas pains are the worst. So take gas x strips with you. The dr. Was great and the nurses are wonderful. Good luck on your journey.
  5. April_2014
    April_2014
    Hey Ladies,
    Thanks for the supportive replys! Trevs, congrats on the upcoming date!! I am so excited for you. Good luck on this step and I can't wait to hear how it goes.