Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

countdown!

1. Mrs.Kizzie
    Mrs.Kizzie
    Woow!!!!!!!Thats the word I am using to just keep myself motivated,I started on my 2 week liquid diet yesterday and I am so proud of myself because I was able to do it!Yes it was hard but I did it.It good to know there are other people who has and are struggling with this like I am.FOOD WILL NOT DEFEAT ME I WILL DEFEAT FOOD!#January28 is the start of a brand new way of living for me!
  2. 1202newme
    1202newme
    You can do it!!! Wishing you the best
  3. Hibbitson
    Hibbitson
    Mrs. Kizzie
    I know exactly how you feel, my date is Jan 29th. Going on the journey with you.
  4. adotlj
    adotlj
    You can do it! In the beginning I thought I couldn't do it but I just kept looking ahead. Take it one day at a time. I'm at day 6 post - op and the day after surgery I thought I'd made a mistake. I told myself it can only get better from here and I remind myself of that everyday!

Be encouraged! :-)
  5. Mrs.Kizzie
    Mrs.Kizzie
    Thanks you ladies for your word of encouragement!Its really appreciated!
  6. Khartt
    Khartt
    Good job Mrs. Kizzie! The first two or three days are the hardest, after that it is easier, at least for me, no hunger, I had to remind myself to eat and I have never had to do that before. Good luck!
  7. SABmom
    SABmom
    I agree with Khartt, after day 3 it gets a lot better. You all can do this. For me it was more mental then anything. ......keep your focus on why you are doing the surgery.
  8. TheJennC
    TheJennC
    This time with FLY by, trust me! Exciting!!!