Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hey guys we need to support our fellow " Show me State" sleevers!

1. cinniwalk
    cinniwalk
    Im from Lake of the Ozarks area.......where r you from? Already banded? Share your experiences with me plz!
  2. Rjbsmommy
    Rjbsmommy
    Hi there, I'm Cindy, live in Valley Park, MO. Had my sleeve done on 2/22/12. I've lost 10 lbs since last Saturday. (For whatever reason didn't lose any weight in my pre-op liquid diet or in the first few days after surgery. However once it started dropping it dropped in big chunks. Had a 2 lb gain this morning. Not sure what that's about. I was really bummed about it, but I'm trying to put it behind me and stay away from the scale. LOL I can already feel a difference and that's what should matter.

Very excited to be in the company of other Missouri peeps. Have a great day everyone!
  3. cinniwalk
    cinniwalk
    Me to we need to stick together and support each other......i just saw another lady from MO but she isnt on this one im gonna try to keep updating also i know my bff will also.....so plz lets do this and keep each other going! We have a long rd ahead and i know i need all the help i can get! Then mayb one day meet as a goal thing and buy sexy clothes together lol hehehe
  4. takingthejourney
    takingthejourney
    I am glad to see that your weight started dropping - don't get discouraged - remember EVERYBODY loses at their own pace and you can not judge your losses or gains by somebody else's standards. I have not been sleeved yet - March 20,2012!!! I can't wait to be on the downhill slide side of surgery - will deffinately be seeking info on the ins and outs since you are about a month ahead of us!! Glad you are here.
  5. ThinBlueSarge
    ThinBlueSarge
    I live in the KC area and am set for surgery at 0800 on Monday morning. Best of luck to you all!
  6. Lisa's Hope
    Lisa's Hope
    Hi, I currently live in Cape Girardeau. I haven't been sleeved yet but will have my surgery at Des Peres Hospital in St. Louis by Dr. Follwell. Still have some things to take care of like my Physc eval which is coming up this next Tuesday. Hopefully, won't be too long after that I can get a date for surgery. Anyone who has used Dr. Follwell, please send me your input!! Thank you!
  7. NikiRN
    NikiRN
    Hey everyone! I live in Kansas City, MO. I'm having my sleeve done in KS, by Dr. Hoehn. May 16th can't get here soon enough. I'm so ready!
  8. Alisongar
    Alisongar
    Hi everyone, I am having my surgery in a week by Dr. Morales in St. Louis. Very excited and very nervous. Any words of advice?
  9. muneca64093
    muneca64093
    Hey Missouri, I had my sleeve oct 22, 2012. In 4 lbs I will have dropped 100 lbs. super excited to meet new friends that understand what I'm going thru.
  10. JulieJ
    JulieJ
    Hi everyone! I had my surgery on 10/23/12 in Kansas City. I am losing more slowly, but surely. I LOVE my sleeve!
  11. ettegdirb
    ettegdirb
    Still not scheduled for mine yet.... but hopefully will be soon! Started my journey in December...
  12. want2befree
    want2befree
    Hi,
    I am scheduled for th 19 of April. Start my pre op on friday. I am extremely nervous! Looking for a support group meeting in Stl for after surgery (I am in Fenton). Any recomendations?
    Erin
  13. nightwisp
    nightwisp
    I'm scheduled for Friday at Des Peres. The preoperative liquid diet is going to be my undoing. :-)
  14. jeanielan
    jeanielan
    Hi, I live in the Kansas City area and will be sleeved on May 6th. Looking forward to the new journey.
  15. Michellemo
    Michellemo
    I'm from Springfield, Mo! Had my surgery at KC bariatrics
  16. oncebanded
    oncebanded
    I am from the Springfield Mo area and had surgery at KC Bariatric in Lenxa Ks. I started a KC Bariatric group if anyone wants to pop over there and join in.
  17. tina417
    tina417
    Hello All!

I'm four weeks post-op and live in Joplin, MO. I had my surgery in beautiful Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It's great to see fellow Missourians here!