Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Now four days post.

1. TheDriver
    TheDriver
    Hi all

I just thought I would give you an update as I am now four days post op.

The op, well I came out worst then any operation I had ever had, I just felt super groggy and swollen. I just wanted them to put me back to sleep. Luck of the draw I guess.

Each day has gotten better, I am pretty well back to normal. By that I mean I am not sneaking away for a nap or hiding, still no heavy lifting and that but normal household and children duties.

My eating is going quite well, I am basically having 200ml of a fluid every hour now, rotating between protein drinks, pineapple juice, milks and water. I am having a 200 ml soup for lunch and dinner and put about a bite size piece of bread in the soup last night, smashed it up in there but tolerated it quite well.

I am still suffering from a bit of a gassed up feeling, but it is not to bad.

Any, just wanted to leave an update.

Cheers

Rick
  2. PinkPeonie
    PinkPeonie
    Good to hear it went well, wishing you a speedy recovery. I'm booked in for march, bit nervous. Rest up, would love to hear your progress.
  3. Adele
    Adele
    Speedy recovery - wishing you all the very best in your continuing journey to health and well being!