Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

4 days out and feel dehydrated

1. Bree_loved
    Bree_loved
    I keep drinking water all day and still feeling dehydrated! HELP
  2. TAW
    TAW
    Sorry to hear your not feeling well. Are you keeping track of how much water your actually getting in? What I'm trying to do is measure out 48 ozs of water each morning in a pitcher and try to make sure that's gone by the time I go to bed. It's not been easy but it lets me know what I'm getting. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.
  3. Khartt
    Khartt
    I too felt dehydrated on days 4-7, I was even getting 64 oz of water. I started eating sugar-free popsicles, 2 or 3 a day spaced out, they seemed to make the difference. Feel better!
  4. Bree_loved
    Bree_loved
    I've been getting in a bottle or 2 in a day. I'm still having gas pains so it makes it difficult to drink
  5. elongwa
    elongwa
    I could only drink gatorade for two days...that made me feel a bit better. Also tried otter pops and ice chips to help.
  6. TheJennC
    TheJennC
    I'm three days out and definitely dehydrated. Still working on one glass of water today. SF popsicles are amazing. I know it'll come but it's just frustrating/making me anxious.
  7. 1202newme
    1202newme
    It's really hard for me to get my water in. Popsicles are great!
  8. Bree_loved
    Bree_loved
    I haven't tried popsicles yet. Now that I am 10 days out, I feel much better. Once I got over that hump I was fine. My problem now is getting protein shakes now.
  9. TheJennC
    TheJennC
    I'm finding that the water flavorings help a lot to get the water in - crystal lite and such (the little squeezy bottles). I've drank at least two huge glasses in the past couple of days.
  10. adotlj
    adotlj
    I got some protein shots from Walmart to help get all of my protein in BC the shakes are getting harder to take. I've also started drinking warm broth. It helps a lot. For gas, I found that walking around for a while then sitting up in a regular chair helps it come out (pride goes right out the window).
  11. JacciS
    JacciS
    I got Pneumonia 2 days back into Colorado... it has been horrible!! I was so dehydrated, I went to the emergency room and got re-hydrated. I am still having trouble getting everything in and keeping everything down. My body is so weak from the illness that its hard to get up and move around for any length of time. Other than that I have lost quite a bit of weight, its kind of emotional

Anyway, hope everyone else gets over the "hump" soon!

Jacci