Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

April 20th and cannot wait!

1. ShellBell33081
    ShellBell33081
    Hello all! I am getting sleeved on April 20th with Dr. Garcia. I am very excited! My family is protesting because it is Mexico, but I feel I did plenty of research and have come to an educated decision. I feel this is what I need to do to be healthy and happy. I would like to see more posts from my fellow groupies! I have seen where some have stated their surgery date, but never posted about their experiences. I promise to post mine!

Shelle
  2. flowergirl
    flowergirl
    Hi,
    Welcome to the group. If you look through this forum you will see where I, and others, have detailed our experience in Mexico with Dr. Garcia. I think you made the right choice and hope everything comes out okay for you. Let us know how it goes. The time will fly by before you know it. Good luck and take care. Lisa (flowergirl)
  3. cinniwalk
    cinniwalk
    I ak newer to this site also and my surgery is March 20 w Dr Garcia, ive read alot on every topic, but i also wish there was more to read about experiences w Dr G.....so anything extra anyone can think of would b super helpful to me and im grateful for all your help and comments! Its awesome to have such a great support system and i feel extra blessed to b traveling w my bestie and us getting the surgery at same time!