Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Seattle Area Sleever

1. Punkypoo
    Punkypoo
    Hi there group. I am from Washington State near Snohomish. My surgery date is Feb 1 2012 at Pacific Surgical Center in Edmonds. I look forward to meeting some neighbors and sharing our journey together. I am a little nervous but have had 6 surgeries, 2 c-sections and tummy tuck, and tend to tolerate pain pretty well and heal fast. Non smoker and non drinker helps I think. My BMI is 36-37. My goal is to be around 130-140. Let the fun being. Good luck to everyone.
  2. Dreamhighgal
    Dreamhighgal
    Hello Punkypoo,

I am here in Whatcom County. My date is April 17,2012 With Dr. Almanza , Jerusalem Hospital, MX I see you are a moth out from your surgery, How did it go? Have you found a good protein source? I have to begin my pre-op diet soon and need to choose one, but am clueless. I too deal well with pain, and am a non smoker/drinker. I know that has to help. The not smoking especially. Drop me a line I would love to get to know you and share in the journey. I'm just a bit behind you is all!
  3. eawhiteman
    eawhiteman
    I live in Aberdeen, and will travel to Mexico July 12th for my procedure. I'll be following your journeys closely!
  4. Mylifeinpink
    Mylifeinpink
    How's everyone feeling? My surgery was May 15, and has been wonderful since! <3
  5. karee
    karee
    HI There!
    My surgery is Feb 4th 2013 - would love to chat with a Pac NW sleever on their experiances and how things are going now!

thanks,

Karee
  6. elongwa
    elongwa
    I am in Whatcom County too, but work in Skagit County. I had my sleeve 1/6/14 in Mexico with Dr. Almanza and am still super excited. I am currently experiencing a weight loss stall, I have been at the same weight for over a week...BUT, I now fit into jeans I have not work in a while! SO EXCITED!!! Just keeping on, eating protein and drinking water or protein. I had a great experience in Mexico and am happy to share with anyone who is interested!

Erin
  7. elongwa
    elongwa
    Karee, your surgery is TODAY!!!! I hope all went well! Let us know how you are feeling and if you need anything!