Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Dr. Garcia on Feb 22

1. andkel30
    andkel30
    Hello ladies I am new to this site my name is Andrea. I was checking out alot of Doctors and have settled with Dr. Garcia although I feel like i have made the right choice im still a little worried of the unknown but its good to see some of his patients that makes me feel good I cant wait until its my turn I paid for it yesterday so its official....and right after I got extremely nervous i guess b/c i realized that it really was gonna happen I have been looking a the sleeve since it first came out didnt know to much about it didnt even know these boards exisited .....but Im glad I found it so much good information
  2. flowergirl
    flowergirl
    Welcome to the group. You have made the right decision on Dr. Garcia. I was very satisfied with my whole experience. Let us know how you do when you return. Good luck. Take care. Lisa
  3. MsMook1979
    MsMook1979
    Hey Andrea, glad you are finalizing plans and ready to go. You will not regret your decision. I wish I would have known about the sleeve before. I'm excited for you!
  4. 1543
    Welcome to Dr. Garcia's group! I was sleeved a week ago today, I'm feeling great, no pain meds, Samuel picked us up at the airport, brought us to our hotel (Marriott)which was included in the price for my mom too. The next morning they brought us to the hospital by the hotel shuttle. My mom had a bed right in my room with me!I didn't have my surgery until 6:30 p.m. Everything went well, I was up walking at 1:00 a.m.All Staff were exceptionally nice, even when they didn't speak English they found a way to communicate with me.Some nurses talked english and all the doctors spoke english. After 3 nites in the hospital we went back to the hotel for 2 more nites. We even took a cab out to Confederation Ave. (Mexican stores) the last day we were there. I was fine walking around for about 3 hours. The next day we were picked up by Samuel Sr. who took us back to the San Diego Airport. If you have any question inbox me and I'll try to answer them for you.
    Happy Canadian