Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery Date!

1. TheJennC
    TheJennC
    So I just got home from my surgeon's office and have a tentative date (pending insurance approval, of course) of Wednesday, January 8th. I was hoping for the end of December but the way my surgeon's block time is scheduled at the hospital he usually only performs the sleeve surgery on Wednesdays and of course Christmas and New Year's fall on Wednesdays this year, so those days aren't viable.

Anyway, I'm glad to start the new year off with a new me!
  2. 3bandds
    3bandds
    Me too! I have vacation planned for April, I figure I will be down far enough by then to enjoy actives!
  3. amymac83
    amymac83
    I am tentatively scheduled for January 8th as well. Its nice to know others who will be going at the same time!
  4. SABmom
    SABmom
    My date tentative date 1-14-14, pending insurance approval, sounds like a great date to me!!! I must say I wanted to wait until after the holidays because of all the, gatherings, shopping, parties, not to mention food. :/
  5. TheJennC
    TheJennC
    Yes, I'm happy I can at least eat with my family on Christmas, even though I'l have a bit of a different menu since it's the first day of my preop diet.
  6. Lulu2488
    Lulu2488
    I am having mine on January 16.
  7. Yomi Yomi
    Yomi Yomi
    Hi everyone, I got approved for surgery and chose January 20, 2014 as my surgery date. It's gonna be a great day and I will begin a new, wondrous chapter in my life! I wish you all the best of luck on your journey.
  8. SABmom
    SABmom
    I got my insurance approval today......Yay! Happy dance! Count down until 1-14-14!
  9. suzn358
    suzn358
    I'm January 8th too! So my 2 week pre-op also starts on Christmas Day, but I'm going to start a day later.
  10. Curlytop54
    Curlytop54
    I also have my surgery in January if insurance approves. Fingers crossed.
  11. chulitapr
    chulitapr
    My surgery date is Jan 17th. I can't wait!
  12. Bree_loved
    Bree_loved
    My date is January 6th. Pre-op starts the were but I want to start a week early so I'm not so miserable during Christmas
  13. Mich-D
    Mich-D
    My surgery date is 1/7/14.
  14. en.route.to.healthy
    en.route.to.healthy
    My surgery date is Jan 10th. It's coming up quick!
  15. TheJennC
    TheJennC
    My date got changed to the 10th - scheduling mix-up. Glad it's at least in the same week!
  16. knip_toh
    knip_toh
    Mine is the 10th in TJ - anyone in here with Ortiz - Alighterme??