Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Beaumont Sleevers

1. erinja
    erinja
    Hi,

I recently attended a bariatric WLS seminar put on by Beaumont and have decided to sleeve. The insurance hurdle has been jumped, so I'm starting the multitude of physical and psychological assessments necessary and I hope to have surgery in January.

I'd love to talk with anyone who's had surgery through Beaumont and what the experience was like. And also, anyone in the area. It'd be nice to share the experience!

erin
  2. joatsaint
    joatsaint
    I'm from the Beaumont area and 10 months post-op. I'll be happy to share my experience with you. Feel free to shoot me an email with any questions.
  3. ConnieL
    ConnieL
    I'm scheduled for my surgery on 2/24/14 at Royal Oak Beaumont. I would also like to share experiences.
  4. kinjano
    kinjano
    I find out tomorrow evening about my date and surgeon.
  5. kinjano
    kinjano
    So, my doc is Chengelis. Now to find out my date after BCN approves me (hopefully).
  6. kmac323
    kmac323
    I am just starting the 6 month process that is mandated by my insurance before surgery. Would love any tips, suggestions that you all have as I go through this process.
    I have chosen to go the sleeve route. Has anyone out there had success/challenges that they can share?
    Thanks
    Kim