Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

2 weeks since surgery

1. ForMeAndMySon
    ForMeAndMySon
    First weigh in I was down 18.8 lbs (wow). This week 1.7 loss. Lil disappointed but I was far from perfect last week. Will increase my water and be sure to get the protein in this week and start daily walks. Wish me well.
    How's everyone doing?
  2. empowerment
    empowerment
    I gained two pounds this week. I was down 20. I wonder how long this will last. The good news is I look and feel smaller.
  3. empowerment
    empowerment
    I gained two pounds this week. I was down 20. I wonder how long this will last. The good news is I look and feel smaller.
  4. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    My 1st appt shows me down 26 lbs. I am trying my best to get in 64 oz of water. My post op diet is protein only (meat, cheese, or eggs). My pain is very low now. It lessens each day. I increased my walking. After surgery, I walked outside the house for a little while, then started walking around in Walmart. Wednesday, I started back in the gym. I walk the treadmill then do resistance machine weights. I can't wait until I am able to do the elliptical and free weights again. Today I showed excellent will power. Driving home, we stopped off a Portillo's (one of the best Chicago area eaterys....itailan beefs, burgers, hot dogs, etc) and I wasn't tempted to even taste anything. I was so proud of myself. I have been struggling with head hunger, wanting burgers and pizza but I'm not hungry. I am trying my best to stay focus and determined, and today proved I can do it.
  5. ForMeAndMySon
    ForMeAndMySon
    Good for you snookims! All protein inc meat, when was your surgery?
  6. healthier86
    healthier86
    I will be glad when I can resume my exercise, right now I can only manage short walks. Good for you on your weight loss and not being tempted to eat fast food.
  7. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    My surgery was 9/10/13