Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Emotions

1. Jennyk88
    Jennyk88
    Hey all! This week has been craaaaaazy for me!! It's been a whirlwind of emotions! Today is day 14 of my pre-op liquid diet and I just want to chew something!! Seriously, anything! Give me a stick of celery for goodness sakes!! lol. It is getting easier, and I'm proud to say I haven't cheated . My surgeon's office called me yesterday to postpone my surgery - THAT was an emotional nightmare! It's all good now and I'm happy but DANG! I'd love to tell you the story but it's getting late and I already wrote it out once so check out my blog entry for the details of the craziness this week! uhm I think if you cut and paste this you can get to it quickly....

http://www.gastricsleeve.com/forum/b...-emotions.html

How are you all doing? Anyone else finding their emotions going a bit wonky on their liquid diet? I haven't ripped anyone's head off and prior to yesterday I'd only cried twice so I think all in all it's going well - I'm getting antsy though!! 6 days to go!!!!!
  2. vixrevision
    vixrevision
    I am struggling with crazy emotions too. But I am not on liquid diet. I am in limbo, waiting for my insurance to approve/deny me. I was aiming to have surgery this month, but here I sit, freaking out that they are going to deny it. I will be devastated. To have come all this way and to be postponed or denied? OMG.
  3. lg91077
    lg91077
    I am on day 10 of my liquid diet and I must agree - I've been up and down a lot, emotionally. No tears yet but definitely getting sick of these protein shakes!!!!
  4. UniQueOriginalSin
    UniQueOriginalSin
    Day 8 of liquid diet- I'm extremely excited about my surgery on the 18th of this month. I want be able to get healthy and control myself. For the Holidays since I'm literally getting it done before all these holidays. My emotions are running high. Everyone in my life is excited but also saying after surgery not to become stuck up . com'on i'm so set in my ways that i'm always going to be awesome. 8 more days til my big day