Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hi everyone and welcome

1. Slamer3
    Slamer3
    Today I got my fitbit and I hope those of you with these or flex or one will enjoy the group. The purpose of this group will be to try to keep each other motivated to keep moving !!! I know it really helps me to be accountable. I am also on my fitness pal name there is slamer33 and if I could get everyone who would like to be added to add their email address ....lets stay motivated !!
  2. Kevsma
    Kevsma
    Great idea! I know I can use any motivation possible to keep moving.
  3. Slamer3
    Slamer3
    I am really looking forward to the help in motivation myself. I bought a new bike yesterday and went to the kd trail and rode a total of 5 miles woot ! I have not been on a bike in over 10 years!! I was so happy I could do it....the only part of me that is slightly sore is mt "sit bone" ouch but maybe after time and weight loss that will go away I hope!! I lost 3 lbs overnight yea !!
  4. jmm
    jmm
    Hi! I am on MYP as well. My email for both is jmmccarty@gmail.com. Haven't started exercising much yet since not even a week post op :-)
  5. sharpeij
    sharpeij
    HI All. I am on MYP and Fitbit. MYP=JanetnZoey Fitbit: jburke16@triad.rr.com I have reached my 5000 steps a day goal which is huge since I have averaged 2000 pre-op. My new goal is 7000 a day . Look forward to having new supporters.
  6. Butterfly21
    Butterfly21
    I am on FitBit & would love a some extra competition/motivation. I am not post-op yet but trying to exercise more than I have. mdaugh21@yahoo.com
  7. Butterfly21
    Butterfly21
    Slamer I needed to hear your weight loss story today. Surgery for me is in four days & I am getting really getting worried about my decision.
  8. Don
    Don
    love the fit bit helps me to keep moving knowing my friends can see if I sat on my butt for the day if anyone wants to add me as a fitbit friend my email is djdeperna@frontier.com
  9. Don
    Don
    slammer what is your email?
  10. cdogg12
    cdogg12
    Hey Everyone. I have a fitbit flex and love it. Although i am running into some charging issues and thier customer service is slow to respond. Please add me...cmthanicatt@gmail.com.
  11. ssc22880
    ssc22880
    Hi. I just got the Fitbit flex for Christmas and would love to add people to my profile as I know no one around me who has one. My email is ssc22880@yahoo.com