Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

new to group

1. jrenee63
    jrenee63
    Hi everyone...I live in Frederick and am having the sleeve done on Sept. 10. Hoping to connect with people from the DC metro.
    If interested, add me as a friend.
  2. silky
    silky
    Hi, my name is Patrice. I live in Temple Hills, MD. I am 54 years of age and stand at the height of 5'7. I started my journey in May of 2013 working to qualify for this surgery. At that time I weighed 294 pounds. At the time of my sleeved surgery on 1/15/2014 I weighed 244 pounds. As of today I weigh 232 pounds. I am very excited for this opportunity to not only jump start my weight lost but also to learn how to have a healthier lifestyle and a new beginning. I am hoping to make a few friends in the area that has been through this surgery.
  3. LOVINGCOMET71
    LOVINGCOMET71
    Hello All, I live in Ft. Washington Md I have not been sleeved yet but am excited about the whole process . I have to complete 6 mths of nutrition/wellness and then I can schedule which would put me at about August/September time frame people say that time will fly by , I sure hope so. I weigh 311 now my goal is 200 can't wait to be healthier an pain free.
  4. Ladeegee
    Ladeegee
    Hello All,

I live in Beltsville, MD. I'm just starting this journey. I will be having my surgery done at Providence Hospital hopefully in July or August. I'm learning that there is a lot that needs to be done in 6 months in order to prepare for surgery, but I really want this so I'm up to the task. Best wishes to all out there.

Gloria
  5. steaph214
    steaph214
    Hello guys, Im Stephanie in Temple Hills,Md and was sleeved on 2/17/2014. Im ready to begin walking soon as the weather gives us a break and love tucker road and cosca park. so inbox me if you ever in the area.
  6. Robbnva
    Robbnva
    I see this group isn't very active but I joined it anyway. I'm in Frederick, md and work in Rockville. Won't be having my surgery til 2015 but I joined anyway to learn as much as I can