Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Pre-op

1. JpWill
    JpWill
    Day two of three days clear liquid preop. Not digging it at all. I wish Tuesday would just hurry up and get here!
  2. Kasrocks
    Kasrocks
    I wish I had a pre op liquid diet. I struggled soo bad after surgery cause I was never put on one. Good luck. It does blow! Lol. But just think, you will be able to eat whatever when ur all healed. You have loads of time

Good luck on your upcoming surgery
  3. Bruce53
    Bruce53
    If it makes you feel any better I am on a two week liquid diet. Tomorrow is my last day. Really ready to get the surgery and move to a new phase.
  4. Charlie47
    Charlie47
    I am 4 days post op and I did a 2 week pre op liquid diet. Day 3 & 4 were the worst for me.
    I am glad for the pre op I really feel it prepared for days right after surgery.
    I will do liquids for 10 more days.
    Amazing I have no feeling of hunger.
    Hang in there its all worth it.
  5. Charlie47
    Charlie47
    Bruce when is your surgery?
  6. Narasweet
    Narasweet
    Charlie,I totally agree, it does make being on fluid easier and I do not feel any hunger either, in fact usually feel better with nothing in my stomach so have to make myself drink/eat.....stick with the pre op it is worth it, your surgeon will thank you and your adjustment after will be easier
  7. JpWill
    JpWill
    Thanks for the replies and words of encouragement. It means a lot.
  8. Charlie47
    Charlie47
    Tuesday will be here quickly JpWill. You will be posting that you are on the other side soon ♥