Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

I am now Sleeved I crossed to the other side

1. Charlie47
    Charlie47
    I am home from the hospital. I am feeling really good. Just have some bloating and gas feeling.
    I have 5 small incisions no staples, he used glue to close them up.
    I am really amazed how easy this surgery was for me. Working on getting my liquids down.
    I been walking since last night I was able to walk out of the hospital today
  2. jleecole
    jleecole
    Yay! Good job!!
  3. LisaNunu
    LisaNunu
    Woo Hoo! That is excellent news! Hoping to be just like you in a few days!
  4. Kasrocks
    Kasrocks
    Amazing! Congrats.
  5. Genia1021
    Genia1021
    Charlie47, Welcome to the other side! Yes I am glued also and great to hear that your surgery was easy also! Keep walking and sipping!
  6. NoMoJumbo
    NoMoJumbo
    great to hear! congrats!
  7. AnnieT
    AnnieT
    Yippee. You are off to a good start. Congrats on the surgery. Prayers for a speedy recovery. The next few weeks you will lose weight quickly. Enjoy shrinking!!!
  8. Sleeved38
    Sleeved38
    Congrats!!
  9. EGV-Actor
    EGV-Actor
    Congrats! Good job.
  10. Shaquayla
    Shaquayla
    Great to hear.All the best for the future.
  11. Tynettamd
    Tynettamd
    Awesome
  12. Bruce53
    Bruce53
    See you on the other side soon. Great to hear it went well for you.
  13. bjsrealtor
    bjsrealtor
    Glad to hear it was easy, I am up in 9 days!! No more fear, just excited, Good luck, keep posting!
  14. Narasweet
    Narasweet
    Day 5,6 incisions, 2 slightly bigger and more bruised but I had blood thinning injections in hospital so got quite a few spectacular bruises. Still have some discomfort, particularly at night but been walking since first day, and really it has easier than I expected, you all have us thinking about you and sending best wishes, soon be on the sleeved side with us, yay!!!

Love and hugs x x x