Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

anyone lost weight yet?

1. proudmommi
    proudmommi
    I know for me personally, my surgery has only been a week ago, but I was just wondering has anyone seen any weight loss since they're surgery if so what have you been eating? Have you had any nausea or pain from the surgery?
  2. moni7744
    moni7744
    i had mine done July 1st (like you too). I gained 8lbs in 2 days from surgery date... all the fluids.. but I've lost it all. I'm down almost 18 lbs since my starting weight (before pre-op diet)
  3. Naya
    Naya
    I am 1 week now too I am still very swallon. I wake up and have a hydrate icey pole.
    75ml I then 20 mins later i have my acid tablet , paracetamol and some water
    100 ml of a protien shake.
    lunch I have 70ml pumpkin soup
    Gatorade 50ml
    I have lost 10kg since my preop which. Is about 18 pounds I think
    It would be good if you could buy protien shots !
  4. KellyB
    KellyB
    I am down a total of 14lbs since before surgery didnt gain any in the hospital and just started picking up on losing since my surgery I have lost 5lbs....
  5. KellyB
    KellyB
    I am eating SF popsicles and SF fudgesicles also chicken broth lots of chicken broth,yogurt,SF pudding,SF jello,skim milk
  6. KellyB
    KellyB
    I am on a full liquid diet until July 25th surgery was July 2nd
  7. moni7744
    moni7744
    I forgot to answer the other questions.... I'm in a full clear liquid diet stillrs I can start protein shakes and 3 weeks post OP I can have soft foods. 4 weeks I can do ref food. I drink diluted juice. Jello. Gatorade and crystal light. I can't stand ckn broth. I have cheated with Margaritas and wine to celebrate. Today was first time having jello and eating something other than drinking. Had to eat slow. My acid reflux is bad. But it was bad before. No pains or nausea since day 2. Lil.sore still but not pain
  8. Wes
    Wes
    My surgery was July 3, I wasn't required to follow a pre-op diet, and I'm down 10 lbs since my surgery. I'm on a full liquid diet, but I've stuck mostly to clear liquids and Isopur protein drinks. I didn't have much pain except for the first day after, and the nausea subsided within a few hours after surgery. This has been far easier for me than I expected it would be.