Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Weight loss? How much?

1. Lirpa
    Lirpa
    I was sleeved on 6/25 and I'm curious what kind of weight loss you all are having since your surgeries?
  2. elisamae
    elisamae
    Surgery 6/6, weight loss bouncing between 18-20 pounds lost this month.
  3. AlbAnn
    AlbAnn
    I lost 9 in the 5 day liquid diet and 6 more sine sugery 6/20. Seems to be sitting at one place all week
  4. donn
    donn
    Pre op diet started June 12 surgery 27th 30 lbs loss so far.
  5. whodatgirl
    whodatgirl
    My surgery was June 6th. I've lost 52 since staring the pre-op, but only 21 since the morning of surgery.
  6. needtoknow
    needtoknow
    From Monday 6/24 (Surgery Day) to Monday 7/1 (One week) I lost 8 pounds. I am *trying* to only weigh myself once a week and not become too obsessed with my scale...we'll see how long it lasts though! I did lose 10 pounds in the pre-op diet week.
  7. mwilson05
    mwilson05
    Surgery 6/18 down 23. It fluctuates because of water intake, exercise, sleep, etc.
  8. sab126
    sab126
    Hey this is Shannon and today is my 1 month sleeve anniversary, and I have weight loss 30lbs so far.
  9. sab126
    sab126
    Oh and i only lost 4lbs preop. My 30lb loss has been since surgery. I make sure I get my protein and vitamins everyday. I have followed dr instructions on diet progression. When i started eating more pureed which was tough for me i had a weight loss halt, but then i started walking 1-2 miles 3 times a week. Weight started to come off again. This surgery works if you trully see it as a tool in the process. Especially on tough days, just remind yourself this is a tool to help me get to my weight loss goal. Good luck!!!
  10. jadkins
    jadkins
    Sleeved on 6/24 and lost 19 lbs so far.
  11. cake8188
    cake8188
    Sleeved on 6/11 - but started the pre op diet phase on 5/28 . Down 35 lbs from 5/28 to 7/2.
  12. hmswsu
    hmswsu
    I had my surgery 6/12/13. I've lost 20 since the surgery and 68 lbs total so far including all the preliminary work with diet and exercise.
  13. scentual1
    scentual1
    I had my surgery on 6/25 an have lost 16 lbs so far.
  14. PsychoGS
    PsychoGS
    I was sleeved on 6/10 and have lost 27 pounds in 23 days. WhooHoo!
  15. abcd1234
    abcd1234
    I had surgery on 6/3 and am down 32 total
  16. cake8188
    cake8188
    Hi . Did anyone else go thru a period where they seemed to have lots of nausea. My surgery was 6/11 and for the last 2 days i'm experiencing more nausea than ever. I feel worse today than I did 5/6 days after surgery. Will I ever feel normal again ???
  17. jtayse
    jtayse
    My surgery was 6/12. SInce November, I've lost 40 pounds. However, I've only lost 14 since the surgery and I haven't lost any inches for a week. I'm going to step up my exercise. Getting frustrated. cake8188 - are you eating too fast? I have nausea if I eat too quickly.
  18. Nene135712
    Nene135712
    4 weeks post op tomorrow. Down 28 pounds since surgery.
  19. cake8188
    cake8188
    HEllo - (jtayse) - this might be exactly it ... I have been having a hard time taking 30 mins to eat something like a half piece of toast with turkey.
    I'll try slowing down. (don't even want to call my nutritionist or doc yet - cuz they'll possibly put me back on "clears". ) ...(glad to have this forum!)
  20. cdicoio
    cdicoio
    I had my surgery on 6/18 - I hit 199.5 today - down 14 since surgery, 6 preop so 20 total.
  21. Hev
    Hev
    Hi I was sleeved June 24 I have lost to date 18 pounds but previously to that I was due to have my surgery in march and due to family emergency had to cancel after doing a 9 days into my liquid diet which I lost a further 10 pounds so 28 pounds counting that! :-)
  22. Darcybecky
    Darcybecky
    sleeved 6/20 and down 13 since my first visit with the doc. Better than nothing......I can only assume thyroid problems.......
  23. dusti42878
    dusti42878
    I was sleeved 5-31 and have lost 20 lbs
  24. Onery in Ohio
    Onery in Ohio
    I was sleeved 6/18 and am down 21 pounds but only 15 from surgery the other 6 from a 2 week restricted diet prior to surgery
  25. Mikamom
    Mikamom
    Sleeved 6/20.... lost a total of 24lbs (9 pre-op and 15 since surgery) but I've hit stall for the past 3 days! Ugh... stalls SUCK!!!!!!!!
  26. shanderee
    shanderee
    I was sleeved 6/20 - down 25lbs since surgery. :-)
  27. Zewski1602
    Zewski1602
    Sleeved June 13th. -23lbs ,but huge stall for 2 weeks now.
  28. msKoach
    msKoach
    sleeved 6/27 and am down 18lbs
  29. CoachK
    CoachK
    i was sleeved 6/19, i'm down 14 post op. Had some dehydration challenges after 9 days n went back in hospital. I hope to do better as swelling goes down and i can get my fluids in and begin exercise.
  30. Kikigirl
    Kikigirl
    I was sleeved on 6/4 and have lost 22 lbs. since surgery. I was at a stall for over a week but lost three pounds this week! I was getting discouraged but this forum helped. I know this will work and I'm so excited! My body's already changed so much. Good luck to you all
  31. PsychoGS
    PsychoGS
    Sleeved on June 10th-- hit 30 pounds lost today! WhooHoo!
  32. Namaste
    Namaste
    Hi:
    I was sleeved on 6-13-13. Lost 20 lbs on pre-op. I did 3 weeks pre-op - my choice. I've lost 25 lbs since surgery. Have not started exercising yet, two bad knees so walking is difficult. Thanks everyone for sharing.
  33. chica125kml
    chica125kml
    I was sleeved on the 20th and so far I'm 18 lbs down
  34. Mikamom
    Mikamom
    Has anyone noticed that their weight loss has slowed down considerably after week 2 lol? I know mine did Do you know what the average weight loss per week is for someone 3+ weeks out? Thanks June Sleevers crew!
  35. PsychoGS
    PsychoGS
    My dr told me the average weight loss after 1 month was 2-4 pounds each week.
  36. MissSparkie
    MissSparkie
    Surgery June 6, lost 32lbs since surgery.
  37. Darcybecky
    Darcybecky
    June 20 and I"m down 15 lbs (from my first visit in April).......but, I do have thyroid issues......
  38. kashasha
    kashasha
    Sleeve 6/10 Stalled week 3 then went on vaca thought I gained. Just weighed in at 20 pounds down. Shock. Did get lots of exercise on vaca so maybe that helped?
  39. lakegirl
    lakegirl
    Sleeved 6/12 - 25lbs down since surgery and another 20lbs prior to surgery (45 total) I've hit big stalls since week 2 it seems. I'll lose a lb a week and then another week drop 2lbs. Weird, but as long as it going down that's all that matters. Good inch loss as well. I'm happy! That's 45lbs I couldn't do on my own before being sleeved- so I am very THANKFUL. I need to exercise more.
  40. Exodus 109
    Exodus 109
    I was sleeved June 11, 2013. I am down 25#s at the end of week 6. I feel wonderful and have begun exercising which I really enjoy....
  41. Hev
    Hev
    Today Tuesday the 30 July just 6 weeks out post op I have reached 199 pounds considering after Christmas I was 247 I am really pleased to have come this far. I am still discovering my new stomach. I have had some rough days but not many considering.
    What I do realise is eating is no longer my friend. It is a chore. But I am fortunate to have been able to turn my life and health around!
    Hev
  42. Ron Fatheree
    Ron Fatheree
    I was sleeved June 17th.. I am down about 43 lbs....I have hit a wall but I also got blood clots that ended up in my lungs and spent a week in the Hospital being feed IV's and meds.....Not sure if that has caused me to stall......I just got released to start doing exercise....But it so nice to meet ppl that is having the same problems with stalls.....
  43. DomesticGoddess
    DomesticGoddess
    Sleeved 6/17/13, I've lost 26 pounds since then, plus the 10 I lost during liquid diet. I'm happy!
  44. Onery in Ohio
    Onery in Ohio
    Sleeved 6/18 have lost 28 pounds have had two stalls but I'm not worried......the slower it comes off hopefully the less skin sag going on! I'm grateful for every pound lost and look forward to hitting under 200