Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Sleeved on June 26 and feeling fantastic!

1. CruisingandLosing
    CruisingandLosing
    Hi Everyone,

New to this site but wanted to share some of my experience so far. I was scared to death to have this surgery but knew it was the only way for my to be healthy again. The surgery was easy, hospital stay great. I am allergic to all narcotics so I was given IV Tylonol. I had very little pain and only the tenderness around the incision that all the work was done through. To say the least I am totally excited to have been given this chance at a healthy new life. I hope and pray for everyone this month that is having the sleeve.

Feel free to message, will be glad to talk with anyone about my surgery or anything I have knowledge about.

Best Wishes!
  2. harrygill
    harrygill
    good luck to you
  3. Namaste
    Namaste
    Congrats. All best wishes to you. Hugs, Roberta
  4. 1htqbn
    1htqbn
    When and where did you have your surgery done? I had mine on June 26th and honestly, I feel great! I'm with you, I feel so excited and so grateful for a second chance in life. So far I'm keeping everything down and not having any issues. I wish you continued success.
  5. PsychoGS
    PsychoGS
    Me too!! I was sleeved on June 10 and took no pain medication, healed easily, and feel better than I have in years! I went back to work in one week (I sit a lot) and I am in full activity now. I am only on soft foods now and looking forward to being able to make more food choices!
  6. johnny77
    johnny77
    Hi everyone! I also had Gastric Sleeve surgery on June 26th 2013 in Chicago. Everything is going great so far. I was walking right after surgery. I am almost 2 weeks post op and hardly no pain at all. I wish everyone the best of luck.
  7. NellieFL
    NellieFL
    I too was sleeved on June 26th - I guess that makes us twins! LOL