Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

July 2nd?

1. proudmommi
    proudmommi
    Is anyone scheduled for July 2nd or in that same week? Just curious.
  2. MegglesRN
    MegglesRN
    I'm July 2nd!!
  3. MegglesRN
    MegglesRN
    At 7:30am!! Whoo hoo
  4. proudmommi
    proudmommi
    Wow MegglesRN!!! I'm 11:30am. How is your diet going?? What does it consist of?
  5. Shaquayla
    Shaquayla
    Im July3rd the day after...I will be watching for a blog from you the minute you come out of surgery..a blog...minute by minute...lol..All the best MegglesRN and Proudmommi for your operation. WARM HUGS ALL ROUND ..
  6. Narasweet
    Narasweet
    LOL @ Shaq, BUT we only want to hear the good stuff eh? Seriously getting close for you, I am the 11th, gulps, actually so ready to be on the sleeved side and a week or two later
  7. MegglesRN
    MegglesRN
    5 days before I have to do clear liquids and 3 Atkins protein shakes a day and next Sunday I have to drink mag citrate! Yuck I guess I'll put some reading material in the bathroom lol. I'm lucky I work with my surgeon and I'm the only surgery he is doing that day because he is on vacation the next week for a month!
  8. MegglesRN
    MegglesRN
    Thank you but I make no promises that ill make any sense right away lol
  9. KellyB
    KellyB
    I am July 2nd.....so excited!!!!!!!
  10. Tynettamd
    Tynettamd
    July 3
  11. Tynettamd
    Tynettamd
    July 3rd ....I'm excited
  12. Kasrocks
    Kasrocks
    July 5th! I have no pre op diet! Thank goodness.. Excited and scared!
  13. Calico
    Calico
    Hi everyone. I was originally scheduled for surgery today (6/25) but now rescheduled and part of the July 2nd club.
  14. proudmommi
    proudmommi
    Yay Calico, and Shaquayla!! Like it was said before I can't promise ill make sense when I get out of surgery. Im thinking that everyone has started their liquid diet. Has anyone had any problems? I started last monday and by Thursday I had weighed myself and has only lost 1 pound, but I weighed myself Sunday and I'm down 10 pounds! I guess I'm doing something right. Our surgeries are literally a few days away!