Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

1st discussion???

1. isandie
    isandie
    Hi so cal girls
    I'm new to this forum, and i thought i'd join your group to see whats up, and there are no discussions here!!!
    anyway, i'm scheduled to have my sleeve done in a month (yikes!) and i'm so excited!
    any tips for me for prep? I was going to go on opti-fast 2 weeks pre-op, but was looking at other options as well. What, if anything, do you use? How about post-op? What kinds of things did you love after surgery?
    thanks!!!
  2. xrystyl26
    xrystyl26
    I had my sleeve may of this year. Pre-op was easy and if you can do your pre-op, its a pretty good indicator that you will do well post op. I have lost 87 lbs since may. Most important after surgery is the protein and water intake. Stay faithful with both of those and you should do great I love the new me and how much energy I have now. Its truly amazing You will be so happy
  3. isandie
    isandie
    I'm having a hard time finding a protein drink that i can palate...i think the artifical sweeteners (even stevia) is giving me headaches! did you use protein supplements? what did you use?
  4. SumLGS
    SumLGS
    I'm hating protein drinks lately too. Looking forward to any suggestions
  5. JenniferS
    JenniferS
    I am less than a week post-surgery and already having an issue with the protein shakes. I started making smoothies yesterday for a different flavor and something that didn't taste so fake. I used Greek yogurt and 1 scoop of Unjury unflavored protein powder along with frozen fruits. Getting water and other non-protein fluids in has not been a problem for me at all.