Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Dr. Garcia's Staff was amazing...

1. sheriwilliams
    sheriwilliams
    I had the best experience ever in a hospital and would go back and do it all over again without any hesitation. I am so thankful for the staff and Dr. Garcia.

Sleeved 4/1 and down 30 pounds without any complications!!
  2. flowergirl
    flowergirl
    Congrats on your weight loss so far. I hope you have continued success and good health. Take care. Lisa
  3. gabrielle48
    gabrielle48
    I told you guys a that Dr. garcia and his staff are great! I would go back and do it again myself. Good luck and God bless
  4. VioletCrumble
    VioletCrumble
    So happy to see high praise! I'll be there on the 6th!
  5. flowergirl
    flowergirl
    Violet,
    Good luck with your surgery. You will be so glad that you had it done and used Dr. Garcia and his staff. They will take good care of you. Let us know how it goes. Take care. Lisa
  6. Jenniferkatie
    Jenniferkatie
    So good to hear good reviews! I'm excited to be getting mine done at the end of june! Wish it was sooner rather then later, but getting all this good info really makes me feel good about my decision for the surgery and the doctor/hospital! If all goes well, hubby will be having his shortly after mine!
  7. Neda17
    Neda17
    Im so glad to hear that all of you had great experiences with Dr. Garcia. I actually had my surgery in October of last year and they were awesome. I did have a few complications after getting home but, all is well now and I am down 75 lbs. I am very excited about my progress and wish you all the best .