Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

i want nothing,but to help.and this just maybe your weight loss miricael it is mine i think.i am suppose to have the sleeve.

1. amcmillan
    amcmillan
    i am suppose to have the sleeve but finding this out and then confirming it.and confirming it again,i just may not do it.let me help ya'll to.it is worht a try RIGHT?RIGHT? like i said about the baking soda making you lose weight-and i mean no matter what you eat.i have never been more serious in my life i discovered it by accident,then i started looking it up.
    you will not fnd a alkaline high calorie food.most of the food we eat is acidic and high in calories.baking soda is alkaline.and when taking 1 teaspoon in a glass of water with a high calorie/acidic meal it will neutralize it,to become a alkaline meal/low calorie if really any at all.i have done a little experimenting with it but not a whole lot.and it has absolutely nothing to do with making you feel full faster.i lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks when i drank a glass of water with baking soda with my high calorie dinner meal.i also eat like 2 candy bars,donuts,burger king hamburger and fries for most of my eating.and i drink diet coke.love my sweets.then late at night i get hungry so i thought maybe i will have a salad with cheese and high cal. dressing each night.around250 calories,just for the salad.yep i lost 10pounds.not realizing what it was then.now i am doing another experiment with it yet again to see how much more i can lose.but i do have a warning for it.if you take to much it feels like your gall bladder takes a hit.i had a few pains right there,is all i am saying.so just be careful of what you do.hope i helped others
    then i looked this up Weight Loss Via Baking Soda and Reduced Breathing | Dr. Sircus
  2. amcmillan
    amcmillan
    this method can also be used for stalls in weight loss.if you have high blood pressure or cant do salt you may have to do it by alkaline foods.i hope i helped someone