Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hey there fellow St Louis Area Sleevers!

1. punknpie
    punknpie
    Hi all!

I am so excited that there is a St. Louis group. I haven't been online in a long time and have kind of been slacking off on "being good" so here I am, online, trying to get back on track and see what everyone is doing.

I would love to make some friends here in the group. It would be great to have people to bounce ideas off of and possibly be able to meet as a group to hang out and discuss our new lives.

If anyone is interested please send me a message.

You can NEVER have too many friends.

Best of luck to everyone on their journey!

Tammy
  2. jane_vsg_ayla
    jane_vsg_ayla
    Sorry for the delayed answer - there is currently no way to be notified when someone starts a new thread in a group, and you have to purposely subscribe to existing threads to get notified of answers. Hopefully they will fix that. In any case, love to meet up with people sometime! I live near Arnold/Imperial, but work downtown. I head out to west county on occasion. Pick a date and place and lets see if we can get together at least once! -Judie
  3. DNA
    DNA
    Jane I live in Arnold! We should have a meet up.
  4. jane_vsg_ayla
    jane_vsg_ayla
    Hey! Sorry for the delayed response. Would love to meet up with you sometime - I live just off Richardson Rd, so we are very close! Private message me with any ideas you have on where/when you want to meet!
  5. Lisacmline
    Lisacmline
    I'm in Arnold too! Close to Richardson Rd!!
  6. a2twinsnanny
    a2twinsnanny
    I am a St. Louis wanna be sleever. Live in WEst County
  7. Travelqt62
    Travelqt62
    Hi there. I live on the South Side. Looking for someone to chat with. My surgery is May 15th.