Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Your DR

1. Misscole0014
    Misscole0014
    Hello! Great to meet fellow sleevers for April 2013. Does any one use a dr from Surgical Intensivists, in NY? I am using Dr. Maffei. Starting to get excited. I hate what I look like when I see pictures.
  2. sjahoward
    sjahoward
    hello! I'm in Canada, so that doesn't help you LOL. But I'm anxious, nervous, excited.. ALL of the above!!
  3. dshyre1047
    dshyre1047
    Hello, I am from Atlanta Georgia. I was lap banded 5 years ago in Mexico by Dr. Zapata. I went with my sister and sent 4 other people. I am the only one who has had lots of problems with the band so I am having it removed and having the gastric sleeve done in Mexico on April 8 2013. I lost a lot of weight with the band, ( 120 LBS) but ran into trouble with aspirating into my lung. Since then my band has been empty more than its been filed and I have gained almost 40 LBS back. I was throwing up every meal and was so restricted about what I could eat. Even though I took vitamins I became extremely anemic and have low hemoglobin. I am hoping I will be able to eat some fruits, vegetables and meat and be healthier. Because my insurance, United Healthcare, won't cover any bariatric surgery at all, I came going to Mexico again for this surgery.
  4. Dunamys
    Dunamys
    April 24 with dr. Quinones sergio at santa fe hospital in mexico
  5. Fawn1120
    Fawn1120
    April 6th with Dr Kelly at Florence hospital. Started liquids today! I was pretty hungry, but kept honest.