Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Finally in the 100's

1. Lissy
    Lissy
    Omg, as much has this has been a rough couple weeks but just weighed in at 199.6! Goodbye 200's for the rest of my life!!! Yay!
  2. madalto
    madalto
    Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! Don't forget this amazing feeling
  3. Debi Lee
    Debi Lee
    Congrats Lissy. And GOOD JOB!!!
  4. Jasmine
    Jasmine
    Yay!!! Congratulations!!
  5. Savagels650
    Savagels650
    Don't you love it? Just think, there will even more victories for you! Can't wait to hear about each one!Go, Lissy, Go!!!!!
  6. flipflopgirl
    flipflopgirl
    Hip hip hooray!!!! That is awesome!!!! Congrats!!!!
  7. pam1966
    pam1966
    Congrats to you!
  8. Lissy
    Lissy
    Thanks everyone! The encouragement has been great. I'm on here more then Facebook now. Lol. I slept fairly well once I fell asleep last night, woke up and didnt know where I was because I was sleeping on the couch. Was a little listless this morning but ate a laughing cow, a Greek yogurt and then I had some energy. I surprised my daughter and took her swimming. I need to get active but walking is too painful because I have hip problems. I wasn't thinking and I did a big belly flop onto a large pool noodle and it hurt bad! Anyway, I was starving when we came home so I got my kid subway and damn was it hard to not order one, it smelt soo good. Came home and ate some chicken noodle soup and popcorn. I'm exhausted, we swam for 2 1/2 hours. Anyway, life felt normal today and that was nice!