Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Does anyone here live near DeWitt/Lansing, Mi / or has anyone hear gone to Mexico for their sleeve surgery?

1. Roxann
    Roxann
    I live in a little town called DeWitt and I thought I'd try to contact someone near me that I could go and talk with about their surgery.
    Thanks,
    Roxann
  2. lynnie
    lynnie
    Hi-
    I live about 1 1/2 hours from Dewitt. I am only one week out from surgery so I'm not exactly out and about yet but as soon as I am I would be happy to discuss it with you. I live in the Novi area if you know where that is.
  3. ChrisJ
    ChrisJ
    I live in an even smaller town called Eagle, near Dewitt and Lansing. I think there may be few sleevers in this area because there is no doctor well qualified to perform the sleeve in this immediate area. I was working through the process with Sparrow Weight Management Clinic and couldn't figure out why everyone there was heavily steering me to RNY even though I have medical reasons not to have it. I found out just a few days ago that their surgeon has only done 5 VGS surgeries. I am now going to Grand Health Partners in Grand Rapids for a seminar and hopefully sign on with them.
  4. Pangie82
    Pangie82
    I live near Mason Mi. I am going to the Barix (Bariatric Center) in Ypsilanti. They are a wonderful group of people. Very easy to get to. My Dr. is Dr. Nunn.

I was going through the Sparrow Weight Management, but they were very "tunnel vision" of how and what could be done.

Barix clinic accepts PPO type insurances.